Mentoring, Training, Learning and Personal Development
Mentoring Support and direction in achieving your training, learning and Personal development outcomes.
Stewart Devitt Training will take active steps to promote good practice. In particular it will:
- Work to ensure that equality is embedded in all the activities undertaken.
- Take on board representations from groups that may experience discrimination to make sure their needs are understood.
- Regularly check out working practices and amend as appropriate to meet the demands of current and future legislation.
- Make sure resources are made available to put the policy into practice.
- Promote equality through all activities and take positive action wherever possible.
- Promote good relations between people of different groups.
- Promote an inclusive culture through the development of best practice.
- Work to ensure that sustainability issues are considered in all the activities undertaken.
- Regularly check out working practices and amend as appropriate to meet the demands of future legislation.
- All policies and practices will be subject to continuous assessment.
- Regularly benchmark against other leaders in the field.
- Work to make sure that associates, contractors, customers and clients know about and understand the policy and their own responsibilities.
Stewart Devitt Training will meet the statutory obligations under relevant legislation, where appropriate, anticipate future legal requirements and seek to promote best practice over and beyond legislation.